Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Nomad Carbon CC X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Hitting unknown trails and lines less traveled is childs play while aboard the burly Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon CC X01 Eagle Mountain Bike. With 170mm of rear travel the Nomad is ready for big hits and pressing our comfort zones. Pairing big travel with small wheels, the 27.5in hoops on keep this bike easy to place and super fun to style-out on jump lines. Lower-link VPP works its magic, creating a super-efficient pedaling platform since it sits high in its travel on the climbs.
Adjustable frame geo lets us set up the bike for gravity-fueled fun in the low setting, and adventure-ready maneuverability in the high setting. A burly Fox 38 fork takes big hits up front and provides a predictable cornering feel thanks to its supportive 38mm stanchions. SRAM's X01 Eagle drivetrain is provided in the enduro race-ready X01 spec, giving huge amounts of range with a 10-52t cassette outback. SRAM's top-spec Code RSC brakes give us reliable stopping power and the ability to modulate our speed while dancing through rock gardens at eye-watering speeds. We're happy to use this Nomad as a park bike with an appetite for adventures, or as an enduro bike for riders who still prefer 27.5in wheels.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Long-travel rig for aggressive downhill riding
- Carbon CC frame cuts grams while further improving ride quality
- VPP suspension linkage provides a stable pedaling platform
- SRAM Eagle components provide an immense amount of range
- SRAM X01 components are enduro race-ready while still shaving grams
- Fox suspension supports aggressive riding
- Maxxis EXO+ tires find the sweet spot between weight and durability
- Item #SNZK1F2