Bullit Carbon CC MX S e-Bike
Why We Like The Santa Cruz Bullit Carbon CC MX S e-Bike
While the Heckler sits pretty firmly in the trail bike lineup with its middle-of-the-pack 140mm of travel and playful ride feel, the Santa Cruz Bullit is better described as a freeride brawler. This bike is an aggressive e-MTB that's frothing to send it down the steepest and gnarliest lines that we can find. Paired with Shimano's efficient and powerful EP-8 motor and a 630Wh battery, we have a ready-to-shred machine that ushers in a whole new side to mountain exploration and pedal-assisted freeride.
The Bullit Carbon CC MX S e-Bike is built from Santa Cruz's top-of-the-line Carbon CC layup that's for a lightweight, stiff, and responsive ride that's about as durable as it gets in the world of e-MTB's. 170mm of VPP rear suspension offers a smooth, predictable feel and tons of traction while lowering the center of gravity. This also makes for high efficiency pedaling when we're dropping the hammer on a few thousand feet of elevation gain over the course of a ride. This particular build utilizes the low-maintenance SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain for reliable and intuitive shifting that won't get bogged down with mud on a wet ride, along with SRAM Code R brakes for high-strength stopping power with a consistent bite point and precision modulation. From big days in search of massive slabs to lapping flow lines with our buddies, the Santa Cruz Bullit Carbon CC MX S e-Bike is ready to get sendy all over the mountain.
- Ultra-capable enduro-focused e-MTB with a powerful pedal-assist motor
- Carbon CC construction offers a highly responsive ride
- 170mm of travel for sending the biggest lines on the mountain
- Burly Fox 38 Performance fork offers high torsional-stability
- Highly efficient Shimano EP8 motor offers improved torque
- 630Wh battery won't leave us stranded without power
- SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain offers reliable shifting
- Mixed-wheel setup conquers obstacles with ease and agility
- Item #SNZK1K6