Why We Like The Blur Carbon CC X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
The Blur is the lightest and fastest full-suspension mountain bike to ever leave the Santa Cruz facility. The frame weighs an impressive 289 grams less than the previous Blur and uses a new ultra-efficient suspension design called Superlight. Superlight keeps the frame weight low and does a great job transferring our watts into quick accelerations.
Whether we're looking to get to the top of the local leaderboard or the top step of this weekend's podium the Blur XO1 Mountain Bike is the perfect platform to do it on. The 100mm of travel front and rear support race day efforts while flying over harsh terrain and aggressive singletrack. Santa Cruz kits this bike out with progressive geometry numbers to match the aggressive cross-country courses seen on the circuit today. In the XC version, a 68.3-degree head tube angle gets us rolling through harsh rocky terrain. The saddle is supported by a steep 76.5-degree seat tube angle which helps us keep our weight over the top for those aggressive steep hill climbs.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Light and fast XC machine from Santa Cruz
- 100mm of rear travel is efficient and supportive
- Superlight linkage design won't sacrifice watts while pedaling
- Top-of-the-line Rockshox suspension package damps the trail
- Lockout levers front and rear put pedaling efficiency at fingertips
- XC race geometry gets us over obstacles and rockets up climbs
- Carbon CC frame is ultra-lightweight and plenty tough
- XO1 mechanical drivetrain is a tried and true system that won't let us down
- Item #SNZK1D6