Classic 2.0 Snow Helmet
Hit the slopes in the Sandbox Classic 2.0 Snow Helmet. Their signature brim helmet in a sleek, low-profile design provides both comfort and style as you ski or snowboard. Its Hard Core EPS foam was designed to withstand high impacts when you take a tumble and its multiple fit pads come in varying thicknesses to help create a perfect fit for your day of seeking new lines. Stealth vents allow air to flow into channels in the liner where moisture and heat is then pushed out through the rear vents to keep a pleasant environment inside the helmet. The ear covers add warmth on cold mornings and have built-in audio pockets that can accommodate varying headphone sizes. Finally, The Classic 2.0 comes equipped with Sandbox's Trip Clip. An 'industry first' slide on, slide off goggle clip that offers three positions so you can work around your goggle strap buckle and adjuster.
- Sandbox's signature brim helmet for comfort and style on the slopes
- Sleek aesthetic and low-profile design don't compromise safety
- Hard EPS foam designed to withstand high impacts during tumbles
- Stealth vents allow heat to escape out back of helmet for comfort
- Removable ear covers offer warmth and comfort on cold mornings
- Built-in audio pockets in ear covers fit different headphone sizes
- Multiple fit pad thicknesses help to create a perfect helmet fit
- Trip Clip offers 3 positions to work around goggle strap adjuster
- Item #SBX0011
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Sandbox makes killer helmets! Got the protection that i need with the style that doesn't come with most helmets you see on the hill.
God helmet for the ski area
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This helmet from Sandbox is a pretty basic design that fits comfortably with goggles outside or inside helmet. Weighing in at 1.3 pounds for size L, not the lightest, but definitely does the job.
Does it fit with a hat underneath
It is not recommended a hat be worn underneath a helmet as it would cause safety risks. You could probably stuff a hat in this, but helmets aren't designed for hats it wouldn't be comfortable wearing both. From experience.