Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Classic 2.0 Ace Helmet
The Sandbox Classic 2.0 Ace Helmet will give your little snow monster the confidence they need to point their sticks french fry instead of pizza. This hybrid helmet features a hard-core EPS liner, there to absorb impact upon the accidental spill, and it's comfortable to boot. A twist fit dial system is easy for them—or you—to adjust, and a fuzzy comfort liner keeps their head warm but can also be removed if they prefer wearing a beanie beneath their helmet. Should his or her noggin undergo an unexpected growth spurt, Sandbox included a second set of thinner fit pads, so they'll get a few seasons out of their Classic 2.0 Ace.
- Low profile helmet for your growing skier or snowboarder
- EPS foam designed to absorb the shock from high-impact falls
- Plush liner offers breathable comfort and a versatile fit
- Dial system provides glove-friendly size adjustment on the slopes
- Ear cover and neck cozy can be left behind on warmer days
- Stealth vents allow air flow through the helmet
- Removable goggle clip keeps their goggles from slipping away
- Goggle bumper on brim accommodates oversized goggles
- Item #SBX0013
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.