Matte Decade Down Jacket
The chic aesthetic of the Matte Decade jacket looks good from the streets of Manhattan to the small town of Sun Valley. This jacket provides wind- and water-resistant protection for light winter weather in any city. It also offers plush warmth so cold weather won't deter you.
- Chic winter jacket wears well around mountain towns
- Dense nylon shell gives light weather protection
- Fine white goose down insulation gives plush warmth
- Fur trim on hood gives luxurious warmth and style
- Stand-up collar and thumbholes provide extra protection
- Quilted design with bold accents creates high-quality design
- Tailored to contour the body for a slim and fit look
- Item #SMX0028
- [face fabric] 99% nylon, 1% polyurethane, [lining] 100% nylon
- goose down
- 2 zippered hand, 1 sleeve
- Recommended Use
- Fur Information
- Raccoon, natural, Finland Origin, RN131822
What do you think about this product?
August 9, 2019
Great jacket. Size 1 Great jacket
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 135 lbs
Great piece. Size up if you plan to layer a lot. I’m usually a 4/6 (s’ish) and elected a M so I can wear for skiing this year. 5’4” 135 pear shaped . Lots of attractive pockets and plush hood.
February 6, 2019
Hood is not removable
Great look. Fits on the small size. I am usually a small in most jackets but not this one. I am returning it because I can not remove the hood to wash the jacket.
Sea Marie Biladeau
January 12, 2019
Best jacket ever!
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 0"
- 110 lbs
Warmest jacket I have ever owned. I live in a very cold part of NY and must walk my dog in all kinds of weather. This jacket never disappoints. Important info: runs very, very small. I had to get an XL to fit correctly and I am only 5 feet tall and 110 lbs. Knowing that, I just ordered a second one in a different style and color. Highly recommend as long as you understand sizing.