Supreme warmth has never looked this good.
The lacquered look and super-soft feel of the SAM Blake Jacket finds the perfect balance between mountain rugged and urban chic. Filled with fine white goose down insulation, the Blake offers plenty of toasty winter warmth for when you are darting between mountain-town boutiques and coffee shops. In case a storm blows in, the lightweight yet durable material is wind- and water-resistant to protect you from light snow. A raccoon fur-trimmed hood delivers luxurious cozy comfort next to the face while the spandex cuffed thumbholes help keep out the wind.
- Luxurious winter jacket for your holiday getaway
- Wind- and water-resistant material for light protection
- Fine goose down gives you plush warmth in the cold
- Thumbholes help keep cold drafts from slipping in
- Zippered pockets hold your cell phone and keep you warm
- Lacquered finish and tailored fit creates stylish look
- Item #SMX000Y
- Q & A
Worth the Price
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
The quality is unparalleled. I'd recommend this coat to anyone! Excellent insulation and the hood is immaculate. 5/5 stars.
Fore arms tight
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 105lbs
I loved this jacket. I bought the small. I had on a thin sweater when I tried it on. It fit great except the fore arms were slightly tight. I wanted to wear this with thicker sweaters - it wasn't going to work.