Select Style & Size:
Cowbell Drop Handlebar
If you're after a versatile and durable alloy drop bar for your all road riding exploits, have a look at this Cowbell Drop Handlebar from Salsa. It blends the comfort of more hand positions with the security of aluminum and is ideal on both gravel and paved roads. Salsa designs the Cowbell with mixed terrain racing and riding in mind and the 44cm (center-to-center) bar, measured at the hoods, comes in at a not too shabby 314g.
The Cowbell gets a 12-degree flare that places your hands, wrists, and arms into a more natural position while in the relatively shallow 115mm drops. The short, 68mm reach receives a 12-degree ramp angle allowing you to achieve a smooth transition from the bar to the hoods. The Cowbell bars are available in 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46cm widths, have a 31.8mm clamp diameter with 140mm worth of clamping area for use with Salsa's Anything Cradle or aerobars.
- Salsa's alloy drop bar for all road adventures and racing
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction is light, stiff, and affordable
- Shallow 115mm drop and short 68mm reach is built for all-day comfort
- 12-degree flare places the arms in a more natural position
- 12-degree drop angle allows for a flatter transition to the hoods
- 31.8mm clamp diameter and 120mm width is Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobar compatible
- Item #SLA000C
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.