Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The XA Pro 3D V8 GTX Shoe
The Salomon XA Pro 3D V8 GTX Shoe is a versatile trainer that readies us for race day. It's a do-it-all performer that we wear everywhere from race day to rainy day hikes.
GORE-TEX gives it reliable waterproofing fit for muddy trails, and the minimally-cushioned EnergyCell midsole focuses on stability to keep you sure-footed, whether the trail is muddy or full of rocks. Contagrip rubber gives solid purchase in alpine terrain so feel free to run up to higher altitudes and back; whatever it takes to perform your best on race day.
- Training shoe readies you for races going up and down mountains
- GORE-TEX membrane keeps out moisture without packing heat
- Contagrip outsole offers traction on muddy trails and slick rock
- Protective toe cap guards the forefoot from unexpected roots
- Mesh upper delivers breathable airflow and comfort in the heat
- Midsole chassis adds stability for uneven ground and loose trails
- Item #SALZ950
3 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.