Over the mountains.
With its lugs deeply entrenched in the Salomon X family's trail-bred design, the XA Pro 3D CS WP Women's Trail Running Shoe stays true its lineage thanks to its rugged construction, plenty of cushioning, and loads of support. Most importantly, the XA Pro been decked out with a waterproof and breathable ClimaShield membrane, meaning this shoe is great for cruising around in wet climates such as the Pacific Northwest or New England.
Meanwhile, the synthetic upper, which features Salomon's Sensifit construction and 3D Advanced Chassis, provides plenty of lightweight support to keep you feeling safe and secure on varied terrain. Additionally, the Quicklace system not only ensures a snug fit, but it also shaves minutes off of your pre-run routine. And to discourage foot fatigue, the EVA midsole, EVA footbed, and molded shank serve up loads of cushioning, ensuring run-long support and shock attenuation. Lastly, to seal the deal, the XA Pro touts a Contagrip non-marking rubber sole, which grips like super glue.
- Keep cruising in this hardy running shoe
- Stability platform is built for overpronators or supinators
- Breathable mesh is reinforced by PU overlays
- Climashield membrane protects against puddles or precipitation
- EVA midsole attenuates shock and disperses impact
- Grippy outsole assures traction even when wet
- Item #SAL00WS
- Q & A
trail running shoe
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Gave as a gift but they are her 3rd pair and loves them.