Duck, duck, shoe.
You don't have to be an amphibian to enjoy on-land and aquatic activities. With the Salomon Men's XA Amphib Shoe, your foot can enjoy both as much as you do. This shoe performs at a high level whether its wet or dry, with a Premium Wet Traction Contagrip outsole that provides traction whether you're running down a muddy trail or crossing a stream. The breathable mesh upper dries quickly and has draining windows that allow water to evacuate so the rest of the shoe can dry. The Profeel Film chassis supports the foot for a smooth transition through the gait, and maximizes power during toe-off phase. A dual-density, compressed EVA midsole absorbs shock and disperses it to reduce the impact on any one part of your foot, while the Endofit sleeve hugs your foot to reduce chafing and ensure the shoe articulates as you do.
- Shoes for running and playing around water
- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip gives you purchase
- EnergyCell+ midsole disperses impact
- 4mm drop encourages a midfoot strike
- Profeel Film chassis for a smooth transition
- Endofit sleeve hugs the foot for a custom fit
- Mesh upper breathes well and dries quickly
- Draining windows let moisture escape after a dip
- Item #SAL016T
Premium Wet Traction Cotagrip
Heel / Forefoot Height
trail running, triathlon
- Q & A
This shoe is perfect for any trail to water to trail to creek adventures. It is super light, breathes and drains really well, and provides enough performance for most sports. Check out the product video for more details!