X Ultra Mid Winter CS WP Boot
Hike through snow filled valleys or trails with the Salomon X Ultra Mid Winter CS WP Boot. The Waterproof nubuck leather shields out water when trudging through thigh deep snow, and the Thinsulate fur lining holds warmth keeping the interior nice and toasty. An Ortholite footbed adds support to the shoe to reduce the ache that can occur after a long hike, and the contragrip sole keeps sticky traction through snowy, wet trails and sidewalks alike.
- Hike through the snowy hinterlands in a burly boot
- Waterproof nubuck leather is durable when postholing through snow
- Synthetic fur thinsulate lining stays warm while shoveling sidewalks
- Ortholite footbed creates comfortable support during winter hikes
- Contragrip sole adds traction on snow covered winter trails
- Item #SAL01AK
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather
- waterproof leather
- 200g thinsulate
- [collar] faux-fur
- Claimed Weight
- 18.6oz (single, size 9)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 20, 2018
Finally a firm comfortable foot bed.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 250 lbs
Put these on and wore them all day in the snow and ice. My feet were warm and these boots were very comfortable. I’m thinking about ordering another pair to wear after these wear out.