Speed hiking fiend.
Instead of lugging bulky boots down the trail, slip your feet into the Salomon X Ultra Trek GTX Backpacking Boot for lightweight efficiency without sacrificing rugged quality or unrelenting traction when it matters most. Tipping the scales at approximately 16 ounces, this backpacking boot is lighter than many competitors, giving you an edge when you're moving light and fast through the mountains or thru-hiking sections of a regional trail network.
The waterproof nubuck leather upper remains tough enough to withstand scrapes and bumps on the trail, complete with a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane that seals out heavy rain and puddles from dampening your feet, all while allowing built-up sweat to escape in warmer conditions. Not only is it reliably waterproof and breathable, the X Ultra Trek GTX Backpacking Boot grips tenaciously to slimy roots and rocky ridgelines with its Contagrip rubber sole.
- Lightweight boots for speed hiking and backpacking
- Rugged nubuck leather upper withstands trail abuse
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort is waterproof and breathable
- Protective rubber toe and heel for abrasion resistance
- Midsole shank provides support for carrying a backpack
- Contagrip rubber sole grips aggressively to the trail
- Item #SAL016R
What do you think about this product?