Select style & size:Select options
X Ultra Mid 3 Aero Hiking Boot
Lightweight, supportive, and ready for technical trails, this mid-height hiking boot is just as suited for rambling day hikes as it is for your most adventurous backpacking trips. Now outfitted with Descent Control Technology for traction and security on tricky downward slopes, it's got everything you need for whatever the trail throws your way, with a design that always feels comfortable and never burdensome.
- Lightweight and breathable hiking boot for long, tough trails
- Descent Control Technology gives you confidence on tricky downhills
- Aggressive lugged outsole ensures traction on variable terrain
- Responsive midsole cushioning keeps your step charged on long hikes
- Midsole chassis delivers added stability for uneven surfaces
- Mesh upper with durable overlays offers breathability and protection
- Protective toe cap guards the forefoot from stubs and stumbles
- Item #SAL016I
What do you think about this product?
March 22, 2020
I wore them on the JMT
I love these! I wore them on my JMT section hike last summer and they held up beautifully. Before the hike, I was looking for boots that had cushion yet support, didn't give me blisters, were not waterproof, and just overall comfortable so my feet didn't hurt at the end of the day. These fit the bill. I liked them so much I also got the winter insulated version for winter hiking and the waterproof version for shoulder-season hikes.