Hot weather hiker.
Explore narrow slot canyons in the desert and wander across exposed rolling hills with the Salomon Men's X Ultra Mid 3 Aero Hiking Boots on your feet. These lightweight hikers were built with warm weather in mind, featuring mesh uppers that offer tons of breathability to keep you moving through hot conditions. But don't worry, they're still primed for tough terrain with their Advanced Chassis and Descent Control Technology offering plenty of support and stability. Mud Guards and heel and toe caps protect your from gravelly terrain and stick-strewn trails, and lightweight injected EVA midsoles propel you forward while smoothing out the ride. And with High Traction Contagrip outsoles, you can move confidently over any type of terrain.
- Light and airy hiking boot for warm weather treks
- Breathable mesh upper with durable synthetic overlays
- Descent Control Technology improves downhill performance
- Advanced Chassis maximizes motion control and protection
- Mud guard and heel and toe caps for increased protection
- Injected EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and response
- High Traction Contagrip outsole for grip on any terrain
- Item #SAL016J
- Q & A
Great hiking boot
- Size Bought: 8.5
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 165lbs
This is my second pair of Salomon boots. My first was the gtx water repellent ones in black. I loved them but I want ones that breathed a little more for desert hiking. I love the aero. They fit well and are comfortable to wear all day.
Excellent so far, all around
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.5
Functionally speaking, great support, tread/stability, and comfort. Sharp look that works in the mountains or tooling around town.