Dusty deserts to scorching shores.
Excelling in the hottest, driest conditions, the Salomon Men's X Ultra Mehari Hiking Shoe keeps your feet from overheating when temperatures approach triple-digit readings with its two-layer breathable mesh construction. This lightweight, super-breathable hiking shoe not only keeps your feet pleasantly cool in the heat, but it's built to withstand hardcore abuse on the trail with its protective toe and heel cap for abrasion-resistance, paired with an aggressive Contagrip sole for tenacious grip when you're treading over roots, rocks, and dusty trails. And because you'll be logging copious miles on the trail, Salomon equipped this hiking shoe with a molded EVA footbed and full-length EVA midsole to disperse fatiguing vibration from slowing you down.
- Breathable hiking shoe for the hottest hikes of the year
- Two-layer mesh upper prevents overheating on the trail
- Protective toe and heel cap for abrasion protection
- EVA footbed and midsole soak up fatiguing vibration
- Contagrip rubber sole provides aggressive traction
- Item #SAL016U
two-layer breathable mesh
High Traction Contagrip
[single shoe, size 10.5] 11.4 oz