Salomon's Ultra performance with Gore-Tex's ultra waterproofing.
Whether they're runners or trekkers, Salomon's footwear always has a speed-oriented, thoughtful design, and the Men's X Ultra 3 Wide Mid GTX Hiking Boot is certainly no exception when it comes to burly backpacking trips. Built for wider feet, this X Ultra is at once supportive and lightweight, with an Advanced Chassis that stabilizes the lightweight, breathable upper to keep you moving on the trail like you weren't carrying a heavy backpack. Salomon backed the X Ultra with Gore-Tex Performance Comfort for reliable waterproofing and amplified breathability for trekkers who really like to move through wet weather in search of sunnier skies.
- Ultra hiking boot backed by Gore-Tex's ultra waterproofing
- Performance Comfort amplifies breathability for strenuous trekking
- Advanced Chassis creates a stable, supportive upper for hefty packs
- Ortholite footbed wicks moisture and injected EVA midsole cushions
- Contagrip rubber sole with large lugs for secure traction
- Item #SAL016D
Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Q & A
Everyday Hiking Shoe
As a Salomon employee, the X Ultra 3 is my go-to everyday hiking boot. I prefer the mid for a bit more protection around the ankle, and some added stability. Watch the video below to learn more about the X Ultra!