Even more effective than its predecessor.
Fleet of foot and highly comfortable, the Salomon X Ultra 3 Men's Hiking Shoe moves quickly over rugged terrain to help you get to the summit, snap a photo, and cruise back down before the storm hits. The synthetic upper is lined with moisture-wicking textile and outfitted with Salomon's supportive Sensifit cradle construction, while the Advanced Chassis provides plenty of extra support to protect your ankles when you're hopping down tough trails. There's plenty of cushioning, too, with the OrthoLite insole, injected EVA midsole and footbed, and rugged molded shank. The whole package is topped off with a non-marking Contagrip rubber sole, which gives you loads of traction so you can confidently conquer the wet, muddy, and rocky terrain ahead.
- Proven hiking shoe puts an emphasis on comfort
- Breathable mesh upper keeps air flowing through
- Quicklace closure system secures the fit in seconds
- Sensifit cradle stabilizes your foot on rugged terrain
- Impact-absorbing midsole and footbed cushions rocky trails
- Advanced Chassis helps support your feet over scree fields
- Non-marking Contragrip rubber outsole holds firm on slick surfaces
- Item #SAL016K