Select a Size
Select a Color
X Ultra 3 GTX Wide Hiking Shoe
Designed to handle any terrain in any condition, the Salomon Women's X Ultra 3 GTX Hiking Shoe helps you get out and stay out. Gore-Tex's Performance Comfort membrane guarantees waterproof, breathable protection for year-round climates, and the SensiFit upper cradles your foot for a stable, precise, and snug fit. An OrthoLite sockliner and two layers of EVA give plenty of cush for days spent maneuvering over rock-strewn trails. Underfoot, the X Ultra 3 GTX features Salomon's Advanced Chassis midsole for the stability, foot control, and protection necessary to handle harrowing descents. Then, a protective rubber toe cap protects your foot from rocks, while the mud guard keeps the boot clean after wet-weather excursions. Rounding things out, a non-marking ContaGrip rubber helps the sole stick to just about any surface that you'll find outside.
- High speed hiking shoes built to get you to the summit and back
- Quicklace closure keeps your foot in place quickly and easily
- Synthetic upper fights off moisture while remaining breathable
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out and the tongue centered
- EnergyCell midsole provides cushion and support to reduce fatigue
- Grippy outsole can handle any conditions to keep you focused
- Item #SAL01LL
- Upper Material
- synthetic, textile
- molded OrthoLite
- Chevron lugs, Contagrip TD
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
February 28, 2019
As a Salomon employee, the X Ultra is one of my go-to hiking shoes. The low is a great option when I feel like i'm not carrying a heavy pack, and don't feel like I need extra ankle support. The grip and stability is perfect for evening walks on the backyard trails, or longer more technical hikes.