X Pro 100 Ski Boot
You've been looking for that all-mountain ripper that's comfortable enough to cruise groomers with the family, but aggressive enough to hold its own during a few backside laps. The Salomon X Pro 100 Ski Boot accomplishes just that. Its medium 100 flex offers stiffness and performance when you need it, without feeling overly aggressive.
Salomon knows you shouldn't have to sacrifice comfort for performance, so their 360 degree Custom Shell and Cuff is fully moldable, accommodating lasts from 100 to 106mm, to help keep your feet happy while you ski from first chair to last call. TwinFrame technology gives the boot rigidity where it's needed and softness for easy entry so you can slip your shiny new shoes on with ease, even if you forgot to set them by the heater last night.
- High-performance resort boot for both groomers or backside laps
- 100 flex comfortably accommodates intermediate to advanced skiers
- Average last fits most normal width feet right out of the box
- 360 Custom Shell and Cuff are fully moldable for a custom fit
- TwinFrame Technology balances rigidity and softness for easy on
- Oversized pivot increases edge grip and power transmission
- 4 aluminum buckles are easy to adjust and create a snug fit
- 35mm Power Strap locks in the foot for a day on the slopes
- Item #SAL01J0