X Max 90 Ski Boot
The Salomon Women's X Max 90 Ski Boot blurs the line between performance and comfort so you can have your cake and eat it too. A friendly 90 flex is suitable for intermediate to advanced lady shredders, and though the 98-millimeter last offers a performance-first fit, the boot's last can be widened up about 104 millimeters, thanks to the fully customizable shell. Salomon added an oversized pivot to reduce play for increased power transmission, even when you're driving your widest set of sticks.
The liner is women-specific, meaning it is has a lower cuff and slightly lower volume to give you the best fit, and boasts a secure heel hold and anti-packing foam so the liner doesn’t compress down too much after a few seasons of wear. Fuzzy material on the inside of the liner adds plush comfort and additional warmth, which is a welcome feature when you're spending a full day tearing up the mountain.
- Ski boot that blends performance and comfort
- 90 flex is perfect for intermediate to advanced skiers
- Narrow 98mm last provides a performance-oriented fit
- Shell is thermo-moldable for a wider last and customized fit
- Women-specific liner is anatomically shaped
- Liner has soft, plush lining for added warmth and comfort
- Oversized pivot reduces play for increased precision and power transmission
- Item #SAL01IZ
- Q & A
Great for narrow feet
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I have really narrow feet with a high arch and these boots fit great! I did have them heat molded and added a liner for extra support and they are the best fitting boots I have ever had. I really like the micro-adjusters on the buckles so you can really get them to the perfect fit.