Time to share the love.
The X Max 120 has been one of Salomon's most popular men's boots for the last few years, and it's time to let the ladies in on all the fun. The Women's X Max 120 is a burly race boot for chicks who aren't messing around. The 120 flex is ideal for crushing lines with power and confidence, with a narrow-lasted fit that keeps your feet in place while you're clocking high speeds.
Salomon's 360° Custom Shell and Cuff is fully moldable to assure a comfortable fit that will keep you ripping lap after lap. The 3D Race Liner features inserts around the ankle and heel to alleviate common pressure points—plus, it has a soft layer of faux fur on the inside so your feet stay extra cozy on bone-chilling days. When you're ready to crush the competition, crank down the 45mm World Cup Claw Strap and leave it all on the hill.
- An aggressive race boot boot for ripping chicks
- Stiff 120 flex for expert ladies who demand high performance
- Narrow 98mm last for a snug fit
- Moldable shell and cuff allow for a custom, comfortable fit
- Custom Fit 3D Race Liner helps eliminate pressure points
- 45mm World Cup Claw Strap for extra power
- 24mm oversized pivot help you stay on edge on a wider ski
- Easy step-in band is easy to get on and off
- Item #SAL013O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I finally got a few days under my belt and I am in love. After a few years of pain in boots these were finally the perfect fit for my skinny foot. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. the new and updated boot with a 120 flex is just what the women's line was missing.