X Max 120 Ski Boot
The X Max 120 Ski Boot is the stiffest boot that Salomon makes for women, and it complements top-level racers and aggressive powder hounds best. Its 120 flex maximizes power whether you're jumping in and out of deep snow or crank down firm snow without wobbling. The narrow 98mm last focuses on precision for turning through each gate, and the oversized pivot helps you turn on powder skis better than ever.
Salomon's 360° Custom Shell and Cuff is fully moldable to assure a comfortable fit that will keep you ripping lap after lap. The 3D Race Liner features inserts around the ankle and heel to alleviate common pressure points. It has a soft layer of faux fur on the inside so your feet stay extra cozy on bone-chilling days. When you're ready to crush the competition, crank down the 45mm World Cup Claw Strap and leave it all on the hill.
- The stiffest ski boot that Salomon makes for women
- 120 flex ideal for aggressive, top-level racers
- Narrow 98mm last for a snug fit and precise performance
- Moldable shell and liner allow for a custom, comfortable fit
- 45mm World Cup Claw Strap for extra power
- 24mm oversized pivot helps you stay on edge with wider skis
- Easy step-in band is easy to get on and off
- Item #SAL01IX
- Q & A
These boots are made for tearing it up.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I just bought these and i've skied in them 5 days now. Holy moly! I have a low-volume foot and ankle, and these fit like a glove right out of the box. After some minor punches to accommodate for a weird bone protrusion I have going on, these feel amazing.
I went from a 100 flex touring boot to these for the resort. At first I thought they were going to be a bit too stiff for my height and weight, but they ski great. The responsiveness and power transmission is totally noticeable, especially compared to the boot I've been skiing in. So far, I've ripped them on hardpack and got to test them on a powder day and they perform! For context, I'm 5' 7" and 125lbs.