Leave it all on the slopes.
When you're sending Mach 5 speeds down the race course, Salomon knows you need a boot that can keep up—so whether you're donning spandex or a hardshell, the X Max 120 is ready to rip. The 120 flex is ideal for advanced skiers, looking to clock high speeds and carve with accuracy and control.
The 98mm last provides a snug race-fit, and the custom, moldable liner can be adapted to your foot to ensure bell to bell comfort. The polyurethane shell and cuff transmit power to maximize performance whether you're arcing smooth turns into fresh corduroy or blasting through quad-burning chunder when the resort gets tracked out. The easy step in band makes it easier than ever to slip your feet into your boot, hopefully minimizing the loud cursing that usually goes with cramming your feet into frozen boots in the morning.
- An aggressive race boot to rip up the slopes
- Stiff 120 flex for advanced skiers
- Narrow 98mm last for a race fit
- Custom, moldable liner maximizes comfort while you're crushing
- Bi-material PU shell and cuff offer consistent power transmission
- 4 aluminum buckles for a custom fit
- 24mm oversized pivot for extra edge grip
- 45mm Power Strap for an extra aggressive fit
- Item #SAL013N
- Q & A
What I've Been Looking for!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These boots have the narrow last, low volume, and upright stance that have been missing from my life as a skier for a long time. I put my custom footbeds in and they have been skiing great without needing a heat mold.