X Crest GTX Hiking Shoe
Venture off the beaten track with the Salomon X Crest GTX hiking shoe. This lightweight shoe boasts impressive cushion and support for long days on the trail thanks to the OrthoLite diecut sock liner and Energycell midsole. To further ensure your feet stay happy a Gore-Tex laminate in the upper helps fight off wet grass and moisture while simultaneously wicking sweat. Finally a secure lace system locks your heel in place and a Contragrip outsole instills confidence by gripping everything from sand to mud so that you can keep on trudging towards your goal.
- Lightweight hikers for exploring new terrain on and off the trail
- Breathable and water resistant upper keeps your feet feeling good
- Tried and true classic lacing system keeps you locked in
- Ortholite sock liner boost comfort and performance on the trial
- EnergyCell midsole limits fatigue with support and cushion
- Contagrip outsole grips terrain of all kinds effortlessly
- Item #SAL01LN
- Q & A
Comfortable and Stable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got these for my work which requires me to walk several miles per day. These felt a little stiff out of the box but they broke in quickly and are now very comfortable. The heel cup really keeps your heel from slipping, they have good traction, and did a good job of keeping my feet mostly dry when walking through lots of wet grass. The women's size 7.5 fit true-to-size.