X Crest GTX Hiking Shoe
Venture off the beaten track with the Salomon X Crest GTX hiking shoe. This lightweight shoe boasts impressive cushion and support for long days on the trail thanks to the OrthoLite diecut sock liner and Energycell midsole. To further ensure your feet stay happy a Gore-Tex laminate in the upper helps fight off wet grass and moisture while simultaneously wicking sweat. Finally a secure lace system locks your heel in place and a Contragrip outsole instills confidence by gripping everything from sand to mud so that you can keep on trudging towards your goal.
- Hiking shoes built to eliminate boundaries on your adventure
- Breathable and water resistant upper keeps your feet feeling good
- Tried and true classic lacing system keeps you locked in
- Ortholite sock liner boost comfort and performance on the trial
- EnergyCell midsole limits fatigue with support and cushion
- Contagrip outsole grips terrain of all kinds effortlessly
- Item #SAL01LM
- Upper Material
- pu coated leather, textile
- OrthoLite diecut
- EnergyCell (EVA)
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 6, 2020
Well made but runs small
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 170 lbs
Like the quality of the shoe. It's light weight with a sturdy sole. I always wear a 9.5 in all my shoes but this shoe runs a 1/2 size too small. My toes are always hitting the end of the shoe. OK for around the house but would never hike in these.