Give chase to the trail.
Most hikers move faster down the trail when raindrops turn from a light drizzle to a torrential downpour; you move faster regardless of the conditions because that's the speed that the Salomon Men's X-Chase Mid CS WP Hiking Boot feels best at. This light hiker features a waterproof, breathable Climashield membrane that maintains comfort whether it's cool and wet or hot and humid, or some combination of the two. A gusseted tongue and mud guard further shield your foot from debris and damp dirt.
The X-Chase also features Salomon's Sensifit upper that works with a Quicklace closure to cradle your foot with precise security, and there's a lace pocket so the Quicklace toggle doesn't dangle around. Salomon's Agile Chassis System assures stability and dampening so you can move quickly, and the dual-layer EVA midsole enhances support and cush for all-day comfort. Also underfoot is the Ortholite footbed with cushy heel cup for a cool, comfortable feel, and Contagrip rubber gives the sole plenty of traction over slippery terrain.
- Lightweight boot for fast hiking in rainy or sunny conditions
- Waterproof, breathable Climashield membrane
- Sensifit upper with Quicklace for a precise, secure fit
- Agile Chassis System assures stability and dampening
- Cooler Ortholite footbed with cushy heel cup
- Injected and molded EVA midsole layers add support and cush
- Non-marking Contagrip sole ensures traction
- Item #SAL00S2
- injected EVA
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year