Keep on the sunny side.
- Supportive, durable boot for backpacking with heavy loads
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex fends off the elements
- Strong, sturdy upper with gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Ortholite footbed with molded midsole for customized cush
- Contagrip rubber sole assures traction on most terrain
- Mud guard and rubber toe cap for rock protection
- Item #SAL00X2
- Q & A
Great all around boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 120lbs
At first when I was choosing this boot, I was afraid it would be too intense for what I needed. It has instead turned out to be the perfect boot for me. I have bruised shins from softball, so finding a boot that didn't irritate my shins was difficult. These boots haven't given me any trouble, and have gotten more comfortable as I have broken them in. I go on moderate to difficult hikes and these shoes have been good for summits. They keep my feet from getting too hot. I would recommend these shoes to other hiking junkies for sure.