sale $104.96 $149.9530% Off
Get your hustle on.
For those who put a premium on weight in the alpine, finding little ways to cut fat can make a big difference in the overall experience. Low-cut, lightweight, and nimble enough for technical terrain, the Salomon Men's X Alp LTR Boot has everything you need and nothing you don't. Rugged leather uppers seal out water, slush, and mud, and a lacing system allows you to dial your fit in the Ortholite sockliner. An EVA midsole and burly Contagrip outsole with toe cap cushion your feet from impact and stick to slick rock surfaces like a gecko. Salomon's patented 3D Edging Chassis maintains an extremely rigid lateral edge while retaining forefoot flexibility, so you can edge in soft snow and on small footing.
- A lightweight approach shoe with mountain goat agility
- Low-cut profile removes excess weight and bulk
- Leather uppers provide a shield from slush and mud
- Contragrip rubber sole with toe cap for durability
- 3D Edging Chassis maintains a stiff lateral edge
- Forefoot flexibility for natural strides
- Item #SAL00S7
[size 9] 15.5 oz
hiking & camping