Select a Size
Select a Color
Utility Freeze CS WP Boot
When the weather drops six inches of snow overnight, throw on the Salomon Utility Freeze CS WP Boot and be ready for another six inches of snowfall during the day. The leather upper is treated with a polyurethane coating to fend off snow and rain alike, and the synthetic fur lining creates a soft and warm feel when worn. The EVA midsole provides support when spending the day moving from one place to another, and the Contragrip sole keeps traction on slick sidewalks and driveways.
- A daily driver for your feet during the snowy and wet winter months
- Polyurethane treated leather upper is waterproof for snowy weather
- Synthetic fur lining creates a warm feel during cold days outside
- EVA midsole offers supportive function for comfortable wear all day
- Contragrip outsole provides traction when shoveling the driveway
- Item #SAL01AT
- Upper Material
- leather, PU treatment
- Claimed Weight
- 14.8oz (single, size 9)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2018
The BEST winter shoe on the market.
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
I go outside A LOT in the winter. I live in Minneapolis and disc golf about 10-15 hours a week during winter time months. This shoe is light, it's breathable and it's WARM. I wear a size 10.5 and this shoe fits perfect. It's well worth the money at full retail. I can see this shoe lasting at least 3 seasons of heavy wear.