Conquer talus fields and muddy lowlands.
Slip the Salomon Trail Gaiters High over your hiking shoes for greater protection when loose rubble and prickly vegetation threaten your trail adventures. These gaiters effortlessly secure over low-cut trail footwear with an underfoot strap and hook-and-loop fastener. Durable mesh uppers and plush padding protect ankles from flinging rocks, abrasive terrain, and mucky conditions encountered on the trail.
- Protection from flinging rocks and prickly vegetation
- Slides over hiking shoes and trail running footwear
- Padded upper protect shins and ankles from abrasion
- Durable mesh material stands up to trail abuse
- Underfoot strap and hook-and-loop fastener
- Item #SAL00V7
- Q & A
Work great to keep the snow out
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These work great to keep the snow out. I haven't decided on the fit as they aren't as comfortable when I first put them on, but I don't seem to notice them while I run. The elastic cuff seems to conform to my ankle and shoe very well and they stay on. I was concerned of them coming undone while trail running, but 50 miles in and haven't had any issues. I wear a size 10 running shoe. with fairly skinny ankles. Initially I went with a Large but found the cuff to be not quite as tight as I'd like. I sized down to the medium and they fit, albeit fairly tight.