Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Toundra Pro CSWP Boot
From hiking down snow-laden trails to shoveling the driveway, the Salomon Men's Toundra Pro CSWP Boot makes winter a lot easier to deal with. This highly protective winter boot features Salomon's waterproof, breathable Climashield membrane to shield your foot from fresh snowfall, and its Aerogel insulation ensures warmth in temps as low as -40F. There's also a faux fur lining that feels soft against the skin. Underfoot, the Toundra Pro features a dual-layer midsole that combines cush with responsiveness for all-day comfort, and the Ice Grip rubber sole retains traction in subzero temps so you can hike on slippery surfaces more confidently.
- Highly protective winter boot for extreme cold weather
- Waterproof, breathable Climashield membrane
- Aerogel insulation delivers reliable warmth
- Faux fur lining adds coziness
- Dual-layer midsole for cushy comfort
- Ice Grip rubber sole retains traction in subzero temps
- Salomon comfort rates this boot to -40F
- Item #SAL00S8
4 based on 23 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.