Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Supercross GTX Trail Running Shoe
Made to explore wild places, the all new Salomon Supercross GTX Trail Running Shoe provides you with a precise foothold and cushioning for your trail runs. Whether you're out for a few laps in your local urban park or setting out on a rugged mountain trail, you'll appreciate the durable construction and protective toe cap. Plus, with a Gore-Tex membrane, you'll be able to seek out new wild places rain or shine.
The lightweight Supercross is constructed with a durable ripstop upper that features an integrated protective toe cap to keep the shoe, and your feet, in top shape as you tackle rugged trails. The durable midsole also withstands many miles while providing you with energy return each through each step. An OrthoLite footbed enhances cushioning while also providing moisture management to help keep the climate of the shoe nice and comfortable as you tackle strenuous trails. The Gore-Tex membrane helps with this climate control by offering breathability while shielding your feet from moisture from rain, puddles, and shallow stream crossings. Finally, no matter where you end up exploring, the sticky rubber soles with chevron lugs ensure you'll be able to confidently charge across the varying terrain throughout your runs.
- Lightweight, versatile trail running shoe for exploring wild places
- Gore-Tex membrane delivers year-round climate control for your runs
- Seamless ripstop upper offers comfort and durability on the trails
- Protective toe cap effectively protects against rocks and roots
- OrthoLite footbed enhances cushion and provides moisture management
- Durable EnergyCell midsole delivers energy return through each step
- Sticky rubber soles featuring chevron lugs offer reliable traction
- Quicklace design allows simple, 1-handed, on-the-go fit adjustments
- Item #SAL01PC