Why We Like The Salomon Supercross 4 Trail Running Shoe
When snowmelt leaves the trails soggy and wild, we lace into the Salomon Supercross 4 Trail Running Shoe. The updated upper is burlier to better handle debris-littered trails yet still lets air flow through freely to afford overheating. As we stride, bound, juke, and hurdle along technical terrain, this shoe's Sensifit design uses the lacing cage to give our midfoot a secure, customized hug that locks our foot in for the ride. And to keep our strikes solid and our toe-offs efficient, the deep, groovy lugs bite into soft earth, stick to slick rocks, and release mud along the way for reliable grip through every mile.
- Lively, trail-chewing shoe for collecting miles on technical terrain
- Light, flexible upper is rugged and breathable
- Quicklace closure system for a quick-and-easy on-off
- 11mm drop helps fight off calf and Achilles fatigue
- Soft, hardwearing midsole for a plush, energized ride that lasts
- Aggressive, multi-directional lugs for reliable trail traction
- Item runs large, so we recommend sizing down for best fit
- Item #SALZA2U
- Upper Material
- textile, Sensifit technology
- Quicklace (drawcord)
- Fuze foam (EVA, rubber)
- Contagrip rubber, 6.5mm lugs
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 32 / 21mm
- Claimed Weight
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 28, 2023
Absolutely way bigger than it says..
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 5"
I am a true 8.5 and I had to triple check, did I buy a mens shoe? Nope. Also super cheap looking and not quality. Extremely unfortunate that you have to pay to ship it back. I guess I wont be shopping at Backcountry anymore.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help