Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Spikecross 5 GTX Trail Running Shoe
When designing the Spikecross 5 GTX Trail Running Shoe, Salomon took its iconic Speedcross and added a complete Gore-Tex bootie and tungsten spikes to provide you with a shoe to tackle your winter trail runs. With the Spikecross, you get all the features you love from the Speedcross with the capability of cold weather training so you can strive to meet your goals year-round. Whether you're running on compact snow, frozen mud, or icy trails, the Spikecross allows you to confidently charge ahead.
One specific feature the Spikecross features that the Speedcross does not, is a complete inner Gore-Tex bootie. This bootie prevents moisture from getting into the shoe when you're running in the snow while still allowing your foot to breathe to keep you comfortable as you strive for a new PR. Additionally, Salomon used its winter Contagrip compound enhanced with 12 tungsten spikes for confident grip on the snow and ice. The anti-debris mesh upper, OrthoLite footbed, and EnergyCell+ midsole from the Speedcross are all featured in the Spikecross to provide you with a protective, cushioning, and energy returning trail shoe for your trail runs.
- Iconic shoe reimagined for trail running and training in the winter
- Complete Gore-Tex bootie blocks moisture to keep your feet dry
- Anti-debris mesh helps keep trail debris from getting into the shoe
- Molded OrthoLite footbed offers cushioning and moisture management
- EnergyCell+ midsole provides high energy return through each step
- Winter Contagrip compound offers serious grip on slick surfaces
- 12 tungsten spikes on the sole enhance grip on compact snow and ice
- Quicklace design allows simple, 1-handed fit adjustments on-the-go
- Item #SAL01P6
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.