New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Speedcross 5 Wide Trail Running Shoe - Men's
It's no secret that Salomon's trail shoes tend to run a little narrow, so even though the newest edition of their famous Speedcross trail running shoe is wider than its predecessors, the wide-footed runners with trust issues among us can turn to the Speedcross 5 Wide Trail Running Shoe for a fit that gives their feet comfort on technical trails.
The outsole of this shoe has been updated with deeper and more generously spaced lugs, giving you greater traction in soft and loose conditions like mud and snow. The softer and tackier rubber is also ideal for grip in soft conditions, and the unique heel-unit design of the midsole provides greater stability for those times when you're worried about slipping out as you wind your way down muddy switchbacks. The forefoot stays plenty flexible too, so you can really dig into steep trails as your toes splay out comfortably and you kick things into high gear.
- Wide version of the classic Speedcross that thrives on sloppy trails
- Upper and last accommodate wider-footed runners
- Deep and widely spaced lugs dig into mud, soft dirt, and snow
- Updated rubber compound is softer for grip on looser surfaces
- Heel unit helps you stay controlled on descents in soft conditions
- Max-cushion midsole provides comfortable support on light protection
- Sensifit upper is snug and supportive on technical trails
- Quicklace adjustment system lets you tighten your fit in a flash
- Item #SAL01P9