Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Trail Running Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Speedcross 5 Trail Running Shoe
The Salomon Speedcross 5 Trail Running Shoe is latest iteration of the legendary Speedcross family. The 5 features even more grip and a more dynamic upper than its predecessors to get you confidently out on the trails. Similar to previous Speedcross shoes, the 5 features a Sensifit upper construction with breathable mesh and synthetic overlays for support and a secure fit. An OrthoLite footbed and EnergyCell+ midsole deliver high-rebound cushioning and comfort on long trail runs. Additionally, the QuickLace system provides a speedy and secure way to obtain a personalized fit in a cinch, and the discrete lace pocket enables you to stash excess drawcord. And finally, a rugged Contagrip outsole with Chevron lugs provides unrivaled traction and stability on scree, mud, and slick rock.
- Updated iconic running shoe for comfort and performance on trails
- 10mm drop offers a comfortable platform for runners who heel strike
- Welded, mesh SensiFit upper delivers a secure and comfortable fit
- OrthoLite footbed provides a cool, dry environment inside the shoe
- Internal heel cradle provides stability for a clean foot strike
- EnergyCell+ midsole offers energy return and comfortable cushioning
- ContaGrip TA sole built for max grip on loose, soft, uneven terrain
- Chevron lugs provide multi-directional grip for improved traction
- Item #SAL01LH
- Q & A
Another great update
This is my third pair of speed crosses, and they continue not to disappoint. Solid shoe, great treat, great fit, I love the no laces thing, they have abrasion resistance right where I tear up other shoes, they're amazing, Get them now!
Speedcross 5 runs large!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Speedcross 5 are a great pair of trail running, scrambling, and hiking shoes. They have incredible teeth on the sole but are still relatively lightweight and don't give your feet that "weighed down" feeling that some heavier shoes do. I'm not much of a trail runner, but these have been put to good use while hiking. They handle themselves well while scrambling over wet rocks to get over streams, on snow patches, on regular trails, and on steeper scrambles with loose rocks. Very happy.
SIZING: Watch it here. I normally wear a size 6 women's in most sneakers, hiking boots, etc. But these run big. I was contemplating a size 5 because they just seem so long but, in the end, decided a size 5.5 was best for comfort.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I’ve used the speed cross running shoe for the last 5 years. I have narrow feet and these work very well. Perfect for trail running and scrambles requiring extra traction. Quicklace system is simple. New material keeps feet dryer.
Trail running beast
Love these shoes, hold up really well and great to hike or run in.