Sonic RA Pro 2 Running Shoe
When your running calendar shows that it's team for speedy track repeats or interval road runs, you'll want to turn to the quick and responsive performance of the Salomon Sonic RA Pro 2 Running Shoe. Not only is this shoe the lightest in Salomon's RA road running lineup, but it's also got a few tricks up its sleeve to help you hammer out quicker times. Its cushioned midsole works to not only absorb vibrations that might cause muscle fatigue and joint discomfort, but also ensures a responsive ride to keep some energy in your stride when you feel tempted to lay off the pace. This shoe also features Salomon's Geometric Decoupling technology, which essentially splits the midsole vertically down the middle, allowing the shoe to more naturally roll with your foot through its gait. The result is a more efficient, healthier, and comfortable stride that'll keep you moving quickly on training runs and race days.
- Lightweight running shoe with features to help quicken your pace
- Shock-absorbing midsole delivers responsive performance on the road
- Geometric Decoupling enhances your natural stride for a quicker run
- Sensifit upper breathes well and adapts to the movement of your foot
- Durable rubber provides durable traction for endless road miles
- Welded heel collar keeps your heel locked in place for a proper fit
- Item #SAL01L6
What do you think about this product?
February 27, 2019
EVERYDAY ROAD-RUNNING SHOE
As a Salomon Employee, i'm happy to see how this shoe has evolved! Learn more in the below product video.