Sonic RA Max 2 Running Shoe
The Salomon Sonic RA Max 2 Running Shoe is designed to provide you with a responsive, comfortable ride through your daily runs. Salomon equipped the Sonic with its EnergyCell + midsole that not only provides energy return for a responsive ride, but also provides durable cushioning to keep your feet and joints happy through many miles. To keep you comfortable while you run and train, the Sonic features a welded upper that delivers a breathable, smooth fit while an OrthoLite footbed enhances cushion and breathability for your longer runs. The whole shoe is finished off with Contagrip rubber soles specifically designed to provide you with traction for confident running in urban environments.
- Durable, everyday road running shoe with a responsive ride
- 10mm drop encourages a weight-forward stride for heel strikers
- Welded upper design provides a smooth fit and feel for comfort
- OrthoLite footbeds enhance cushion, comfort, and breathability
- EnergyCell + midsole offers energy return, cushioning, durability
- Contagrip soles balance durability and adhesion for road traction
- Traditional lace design allows fit adjustments throughout the run
- Item #SAL01LA
- Upper Material
- SensiFit (synthetic)
- mesh, textile
- EnergyCell +
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 30 / 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
February 28, 2019
Comfortable Road Running Shoe!
As a Salomon employee, I look to the Sonic RA Max 2 when I want a bit more cushioning on longer runs. Learn more in the below product video!
February 28, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 175 lbs
Great pair of shoes so far. Really comfortable fit, ample cushion. I bought these to rack up some miles on the treadmill during winter. They are meeting my expectations. These are true to Salomon sizing, I bought exactly the same size as my Quest boots and Speedcross shoes, fit is perfect.