Select style & size:Select options
The usual suspect.
Louif Paradis' combination of smooth style, creativity, and technical precision allows him to destroy urban spots with criminal ruthlessness, and his accomplice for his exploits is the Salomon Villain Snowboard. It delivers a poppy, yet forgiving profile and smooth-flexing, but responsive feel for wreaking havoc on the streets or in the terrain park. This season, Salomon gave the Villain some Lou-approved upgrades for the best ride yet.
Giving Lou the pop and stability of camber, yet with a more forgiving feel, Salomon gave the Villain its Rock Out Camber profile. A large flat section underfoot provides stability, while mild camber outside the bindings keeps your board loaded up for huge ollies and rocker at the tip and tail allows for catch-free riding. New carbon stringers add even more pop while also soaking up chatter and shaving weight. The addition of a Quadralizer sidecut improves carving performance and edge hold so you can rip high-speed runs when the park is too crowded.
- Powerful park board that perfectly blends flex and response
- Rock Out Camber profile is loaded for ollies and catch-free feel
- Medium flex and true twin shape let you run the park both ways
- Wood core is strong and lively, yet very lightweight
- TriaxGlass wrap offers response and dynamic flex
- Carbon stringers enhance overall pop and response without bulk
- Freestyle Edge Bevels prevents hang-ups on rails
- Sintered base keeps you cooking downhill at high speeds
- Item #SAL010Q
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Salomon Villain is my go to everyday snowboard. This board can handle everything from Ripping laps in the park to riding waist deep powder. The Rock out Camber profile on this board gives you the best of every camber, with the Flat between the bindings and camber underfoot helping minimize chatter at high speeds and being able to rip into carves at high speeds as well and not being afraid of washing out. and then you have their catch free rocker on the tip and tail which is a game changer when hitting rails in the park. If you're looking for one board to do it all this season, the Villain is for you.
If you have ANY questions on this board or any other boards feel free to shoot me a call or send me an email!