Dominate menacing terrain.
When towering peaks, no-fall lines, and cliff drops beckon, slide your feet into the hard-charging response and sure-footed grip of the Salomon Men's Synapse Snowboard Boot. The Synapse is a longtime favorite of aggressive riders, thanks to its stiff, supportive flex and Powerlock system that eliminates the hassle of traditional laces.
Inside this hard-charging boot, Salomon's Platinum liner provides a custom, foot-wrapping fit with its Custom Fit Pro foam. This heat-moldable foam conforms to the unique contours of your feet as you ride throughout the season. To enable built-up heat and moisture to evacuate when you're skinning and hiking for fresh lines, the Platinum liner's mesh ventilation panels come release excess warmth and perspiration.
Another nice thing with the Synapse is the reinforced backstay, which prevents premature wear when you're skinning uphill, which has a tendency to wear out boots quickly. And because it's meant for out-of-bounds exploration, the Trek EC+ sole features rugged traction that's inspired by hiking boots for ample grip and sure-footed traction. This grippy sole one of those features that's easy to overlook— until you're scrambling over a sketchy ridgeline or kicking steps into steep terrain where one slip could spell disaster.
- Supportive boot destined for steep lines and deep snow
- Stiff flex for unwavering support and response on the mountain
- Powerlock lacing system eliminates fumbling with regular laces
- Platinum liner with multi-density foam to retain support longer
- Breathable mesh panels in liner for releasing heat and moisture
- Ortholite C3 footbed with dual-density memory foam
- Trek EC+ sole delivers aggressive traction
- Item #SAL012M