Select style & size:Select options
Break out the checkered flags, pit crews, and fresh tires because you are going to set a new track record on the Salomon Speedway Splitboard. This directional, powder specific board is built for speed and stability in pow while still performing on groomers, thanks in part to its Backseat Camber profile. This profile features camber from the front inserts to the tail with a flat section under the front foot and out to the tip. This balances a sturdy and stable platform under the back foot that provides excellent power transfer to the edges for high speed slashes and turns with all of the float you would expect out of a powder specific board.
To create a stiff and responsive flex the Speedway is packed with a paulownia core known as Ghost Green that is sandwiched by carbon and fiber glass layers to create a solid platform for you to straight line couloirs and mob down open pow fields in confidence. Under that reliable layup is a consistently fast and durable sintered base that will ensure you are never unstrapping to get back to the lift for another run of pure bliss.
- Classic charging splitboard for shredding big lines and pow fields
- Directional shape thrives at speed and laying hard turns
- Stiff flex provides stability and responsive control
- Backseat camber mixes float and power for consistent performance
- Honey Comb + Cork reduce swing weight for maximum control
- Ghost Green Core is lightweight, durable, and responsive
- Sintered base creates reliable glide to keep you out of flat bottoms
- Item #SAL01FX