Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Polish off that morning coffee and hit the park for a day of nose presses, switch back fives, and methods on the Salomon Sleep Walker Snowboard. This jib oriented true twin stick can take you from big parks in to super tech street rails without skipping a beat. It is able to do this thanks to its versatile and press happy Rock Out Camber that mixes easily pressed rocker sections with a stable flat section between the feet. Additionally a medium-soft flex excels on rails due to its maneuverability and ability to be manipulated.
To hold up to park riding day in and day out the Sleepwalker is packed full of durable and responsive materials. At the center of this board, the Aspen Strong Core is extremely responsive and durable so that it acts predictably in the park and will handle everything you throw at it. Around that aspen core damp fiberglass and rubber pads create a smooth ride in all conditions while the durable extruded base can be continually ridden down stairs and over cement without completely getting torn to shreds.
- Jib centered park board for pressing and buttering through the park
- Rock Out Camber lends itself to long presses and stable control
- True Twin Shape lets you hit any rail regular or switch
- Medium-soft flex is at home on rails in the street and the park
- Aspen core is poppy and responsive for powerful control
- Rubber pads add dampening for a smooth feel on rails and jumps
- Extruded base can handle a season of cement and stair riding
- Item #SAL01FT