Select style & size:Select options
Jib yourself silly.
Whether he's filming mind-blowing video parts in the streets or taking his deep bag of tricks to the park, Salomon rider Chris Grenier continuously pushes the boundaries of what's possible with the Salomonder Snowboard. Designed to be as soft-flexing as possible, the Salomonder is a dedicated jib board for taking your creative vision to kinked handrails, park jibs, smaller jumps, and urban features.
It's fully flat for a highly predictable feel without unnecessary hang-ups when you're jibbing, sliding, and bonking through the park and streets. The flat profile also makes it forgiving on landings and take-offs without any funny business when you're hitting handrails and spinning onto various freestyle features. The board's twin shape keeps you centered for perfecting your switch repertoire and nailing those front board pretzel outs.
The Salomonder features Easy Press construction, which aims to make the board as easy-flexing as possible while you're nose pressing down kinks and buttering around the mountain. No Chip Tips prevent nose and tail damage when you're thrashing this board in the park and streets. Another useful feature are Royal Rubber Pads inserted into the sidewalls, which dampen vibration and soften harsh landings when you're hitting rails onto flat surfaces. It's finished with a Freestyle Edge bevel, so you won't have to take a file to the board before jibbing and sliding.
- Dedicated jib board for Salomon rider Chris Grenier
- Flat profile lends a predictable, catch-free feel
- Incredibly soft flex for jibbing in the streets and park
- Twin shape for balance on switch take-offs and landings
- Aspen Select core ensures durability for freestyle riding
- No Chip Tips prevent tip and tail damage while jibbing
- Royal Rubber Pads absorb vibration and harsh landings
- Sintered EG base remains fast and withstands abuse
- Item #SAL010Z