Select your style & size:Select options
One board to rule it all.
Utilizing technologies from Salomon's most progressive powder and freestyle board constructions, the Women's Rumble Fish Snowboard was built for confident ladies who ride a bit of everything. It offers a smooth, poppy ride that gets it done in powder, park, and groomers alike.
It starts with the Rock Out Camber profile. The center of the board is raised like it is with regular camber, but it's actually flat from insert to insert, instead of a continuous arc, for a more stable, precise feel. Small rocker zones at the contact points add forgiveness for a catch-free feel when you're linking lines in the park, and they also slightly enhance float when Mother Nature drops off the deep stuff.
The Rumble Fish is also environmentally enhanced through ABC Green Roll construction. Basalt replaces fiberglass to enhance strength and dampening while reducing the use of toxic plastics. Bamboo stringers add natural snap to boost your ollies higher and increase turning power. Royal Cork Rails sidewalls improve impact-resistance while also boosting the board's overall sustainability.
- A quiver killer for confident ladies
- Rock Out Camber is poppy yet forgiving
- Twin shape and medium flex for all-mountain versatility
- Ultralight and poppy Ghost Green Core
- ABC Green Roll construction for more pop and less plastic
- Royal Cork sidewalls absorb impact
- Carbon stringers improve energy transfer
- Sintered EG base offers improved wax retention
- Item #SAL00QP