Twist and go.
Combining progression-friendly flex with the quick-lacing convenience of a Boa closure, the Salomon Women's Pearl Boa Snowboard Boot is designed to take your riding to the next level. This medium-soft boot gives beginner-to-intermediate riders easy-flexing performance for learning to carve and practicing tricks in the park. Its Gold liner features self-molding Custom Fit Foam that conforms to the shape of your foot as you ride for a precise and comfortable fit, and a fuzzy lining around the cuff locks in heat for a cozy feel. The Ortholite C2 footbed provides a supportive fit that won't break down as the season goes on. Plus, the D-Light outsole features full EVA construction for lightweight and low-profile performance that soaks up shock and smooths out vibrations when you're riding through choppy snow.
- Comfortable, progression-focused all-mountain boot
- Focus Boa lacing system provides lightning-fast fitting
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shpae
- Heel grip secures the fit and prevents heel lift
- Lightweight EVA outsole absorbs chatter and grips slick snow
- Ortholite footbed cushions and supports all season long
- Item #SAL012J
- Q & A
Seem like great boots but run VERY small
I ordered these up a full size and when I tried them on they were still very short. I would need at least another half size larger. Returning and going to a physical store to try more boots on, as Backcounty charges $7 in return shipping...