Select style & size:Select options
Fun freestyle vibes.
Jib, bonk, and butter your way through the park with the freestyle-tuned flex and catch-free ride of the Salomon Women's Oh Yeah Snowboard. This twin-shaped freestyle board features a playful flex that'll have you hooting and hollering as you press rails, slash side-hits, and spin through the jump line. However, don't be fooled by the Oh Yeah's seemingly freestyle-minded focus, as it's also a great choice for riders who prefer a soft-flexing board for playfully cruising groomers and surfing through pow stashes.
The key to its freestyle dominance lies in the Rock Out Camber profile. The center of the board is raised like a regular camber board, but it's actually flat from insert-to-insert instead of a continuous arc, giving it more a stable, precise feel. The cambered zones are located exclusively at the binding inserts for reactivity and response directly under your feet. Small rocker zones at the tip and tail add forgiveness for a catch-free feel when you're playing in the park, and they improve float when Mother Nature drops off a fresh delivery of snow.
Inside this playful ride, the Aspen Strong core beefs up durability with high-density wood beneath the binding inserts and along the rails. Popster core profiling improves pop for sky-high ollies, much like you'd experience when snapping the tail of a skateboard. Rubber Pads in the sidewalls actively absorb impact and dampen vibration for a smoother ride. Salomon also pre-beveled the edges so you can start sliding rails with confidence from day one.
- Forgiving freestyle board for park laps, jibbing, and cruising
- Rock Out camber for the response of camber, playfulness of rocker
- Twin shape for learning new tricks and stomping switch landings
- Aspen Select Core with Popster profiling for snappier ollies
- Biax fiberglass keeps it playful while jibbing and buttering
- Rubber pads within sidewalls to smooth out harsh vibration
- Freestyle edge bevel prevents you from hanging up on jibs
- Item #SAL011F
- Q & A
I am 5’3” - 5’4” ish and 135 lbs and this board is perfect for my size and height and it’s amazing can’t wait to take it out this season