Mirage Snowboard Binding
Free yourself from outdated, motion-restricting snowboard bindings and upgrade to the fluid flex and support of the Salomon Mirage Snowboard Binding. Built around Salomon's Shadow Fit baseplate, the Mirage provides unrestricted lateral motion, courtesy of its KEVLAR Quickwire heelcup. Instead of a fixed-position heelcup made of aluminum or polycarbonate, the Mirage's heelcup is made of a flexible urethane band that's reinforced with a KEVLAR Quickwire for extra support.
The beauty of the Quickwire heelcup design is that it moves laterally with your boot as you snap ollies over slow signs, tweak out grabs off jumps, and lock into deep presses in the jib park. Since it's reinforced with a KEVLAR Quickwire, it retains a responsive feel for laying out heelside carves without it feeling like an overly soft, wimpish binding. Boasting a women's-specific Mirage highback, this binding is shaped to a woman's calf muscle for enhanced comfort over male-specific bindings. SCS + full EVA padding eliminates vibration underfoot when you're busting through chop and stomping landings in the park.
- Soft-flexing, all-terrain binding for park laps and cruising
- Shadow Fit baseplate unlocks a new realm of flex and fluidity
- Kevlar Quickwire moves laterally while retaining heelside support
- Mirage highback is contoured to a woman's calf for greater comfort
- 3D Asym Supreme ankle strap, Lock-In Deluxe toe strap for support
- SCS + EVA footbed absorbs harsh landings and choppy conditions
- Salomon's Universal Disc works with 4-hole and Channel systems
- Tool-less strap centering and toe ramp adjustment
- Item #SAL01GS
- Q & A
Women's Specific Freestyle binding
Learn more about the Women's specific Mirage binding.
Women's specific ShadowFit Technology for solid freestyle performance. A freestyle binding that loves the park. The Mirage brings an updated highback ensuring a comfortable and responsive performance with smooth lateral movement. ShadowFit is the best choice for a natural connection to your board.