Lush Snowboard Boot
The snow is deep and fluffy, the sun is shining, and all your friends are riding with you—but it's hard to enjoy another lap when your feet are killing you. So eliminate potentially painful feet with the Salomon Lush Snowboard Boot. The Lush features Mutation Construction for uncompromising comfort, not to mention the performance and support you need for shredding around the entire resort.
Its medium flex is suited to everyone from riders who like cruising groomers to powder hounds and park rats. The Shadowflex Zone is a neoprene gaiter around the ankle that relieves pressure points while allowing your ankle to flex freely. Heat-moldable foam in the Shadow Flex liner conforms to your foot for a comfortable custom fit, and the Ortholite C3 footbed offers support and cushioning underfoot. EVA construction keeps the Hifive EC+ outsole lightweight and provides plenty of rebound for a cushy, yet responsive feel. And to ensure the flex remains consistent throughout the season, Salomon added a Springback TPU spine that won't break down over time.
- Plush comfort meets responsive all-mountain performance
- Zonelock lacing allows quick tightening and zonal control
- Comfy Shadow Flex liner is heat-moldable for custom fit
- Shadowflex Zone relieves pressure points around ankle
- Springback TPU spine maintains flex and support
- Ortholite C3 footbed provides cushioning and support
- Lightweight Hifive EC+ outsole offer excellent rebound
- Item #SAL01HN
- Q & A
Soft Flex Boot
Learn more about the Women's Lush snowboard boot!
Top of the line soft flexing boot for premium comfort, performance and durability. The Lush with Mutation Construction brings first class freestyle tech and ensures pure flex and feel, with uncompromised comfort. All technical features are strategically combined to work together for a superior fit with unhindered performance.