Select style & size:Select options
Hans and Nils Mindnich are known for their hard-charging approach to freestyle features, and the Salomon Huck Knife Wide Snowboard is their weapon of choice whether they're hitting a park jump or clearing massive urban gaps. This classic freestyle deck delivers power and precision for bigger riders who aim to take on the biggest features your local park has to offer.
Quad Camber blends camber between the bindings with aggressive camber zones directly underfoot, which maximizes the reactivity and explosiveness of camber for making swift carves and sending the biggest jump lines in the park. Rocker zones at the tip and tail loosen the board up a bit, preventing it from feeling overly catchy while you're park and freestyle riding.
Boosting pop for freestyle riders, carbon inlays (within the sidewalls) enhance energy transfer for powerful carves and bigger ollies. Triax glass gives it a bit more responsiveness and stability than a typical park board, meaning it's not an outright noodle or washy board. A Freestyle edge bevel prevents hang-ups when you're sliding sideways on rails and the EQ Rad sidecut lends an agile, yet smooth-turning feel for weaving nimbly through trees and getting loose in the park.
- Classic freestyle board with explosive pop and response
- Quad Camber for the reactivity of camber with less catch
- Medium flex for creative freestyle and hitting park jumps
- Aspen Select core with Popster for snappier ollies
- Triax glass maximizes response over looser park boards
- Slingshot sidewalls with carbon inlays for boosted pop
- Freestyle edge bevel prevents you from hanging up
- EQ Rad sidecut lends an agile, smooth-turning feel
- Item #SAL010W