Select style & size:Select options
Your ticket to fly.
The Mindnich brothers, Hans and Nils, are known for going big and riding fast, and the Salomon Huck Knife Snowboard is their weapon of choice whether they're hitting a park jump, sending a backcountry booter, or jibbing urban rails. This classic freestyle deck delivers power and precision for taking on the biggest features your local park has to offer.
Quad Camber blends camber between the bindings, transitioning to more aggressive camber sections directly underfoot, with small rocker zones at the tip and tail. This profile gives you all the reactivity and explosiveness of camber, but with a less catchy, more forgiving feel. Boosting pop even more, carbon inlays (within the sidewalls) enhance energy transfer for powerful carves and bigger ollies. A Freestyle edge bevel prevents hang-ups when you're sliding sideways on rails, while the EQ Rad sidecut lends an agile, yet smooth-turning feel for weaving nimbly through trees and getting loose in the park.
- Classic freestyle board with explosive pop and response
- Quad Camber for the reactivity of camber, but with less catch
- Medium flex for creative freestyle and hitting park jumps
- Aspen Select core with Popster for snappier ollies
- Triax glass maximizes response over looser park boards
- Slingshot sidewalls with carbon inlays for boosted pop
- Freestyle edge bevel prevents you from hanging up
- EQ Rad sidecut lends an agile, smooth-turning feel
- Item #SAL010V
- Q & A
All Smiles With This One
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I recently picked this board up and have only ridden it a few times but I'm completely blown away by how much I'm liking it already. I was previously riding a Villain for the past few seasons and I think the Huck Knife will quickly take it's place as my new favorite. It's just a little bit stiffer feeling than the Villain and I'm really liking the Quad Camber profile. This board rips in every way possible. Really playful in the park, great edge hold and really fun to carve and turn, and super supportive on jumps and hard landings. Buy this thing and you won't be disappointed.
If you have any questions about this board shoot me an email or give me a call!
Im 5 8" and 160lb what size board would be best?